Why Choose Dr. Philip?
- Extensive Post-Graduate Training by Leaders in the Fields of:
• Dental Implants (International Dental Implant Association)
• Orthodontics (Light Force America)
• Cosmetic Dentistry (Spear Education)
- Uses GALILEOS & CEREC – The #1 PERFECT Implant Placement and Crown Technology PAIR
- Graduate of the Prestigious Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
At Parkway Dental Care we treat a wide ranges of problems in both adults and children including EXTRACTION OF TEETH
Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including:
- Tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable
- Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth
- Extraction of extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in
- Extractions of some permanent teeth to make space for orthodontic treatment
Wisdom Teeth Extractions
- Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 25 at the back of the mouth.
- Wisdom teeth can grow unnoticed until they start to cause issues in the mouth.
- They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth – this is known as “impacted wisdom teeth”.
- Wisdom teeth are extracted either because they have already become impacted or because they are potentially problematic.
- The extraction of wisdom teeth can be a troublesome procedure.
For more complicated procedures we will recommend an oral surgeon.
If you are experiencing pain from a wisdom tooth, contact us to schedule a free consultation.